Saturday, August 6, 2011

Project Euler

I recently finished up my summer internship with CTS and while I wait for my last semester to start, I felt that I should find something to keep my mind sharp and possibly improve some programming skills.

This is how I came across Project Euler. This site consists of many mathematical type problems that require programming skills to solve. Now I never had a love for math, in fact quite the opposite. However, this looked promising to not only sharpen some problem solving skills but maybe refresh what "math" knowledge I have rattling around in my brain.

Therefore, I am going to post some of my solutions for these problems whenever I can. I am going to solve these problems using C# and the .NET 4 Framework.

Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment